For information on how to apply for your exam please visit Exam application information.
- Important: If you plan to write your exam outside of UBC's Vancouver campus, you must apply for an exam location outside Vancouver. If you don't, you'll have to come back to the Point Grey campus to write your exam.
- Exam dates are set by Enrolment Services – you won't be able to set the date of your exam.
- The on-campus distance education exam schedule will be released at the same time as the campus-wide exam schedule. If you've applied to write exams off-campus, your exam date and location will be available 2 weeks after the on-campus exam schedule release.
- Exam times are 8:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 3:30 pm. The evening exam time is 7:00 p.m.
- Exam conflicts are the only reason to change exam arrangements; they can't be changed for work, travel, or other plans.
2016/2017 Distance education exam dates
Please note that dates are subject to change.
|Examination Month||Application Deadline|
Your exam will be scheduled by Enrolment Services between December 6 - 21 (inclusive).
|October 15, 2016|
Your exam will be scheduled by Enrolment Services between April 11 - 29 (inclusive).
|February 15, 2017|
Your exam will be scheduled by Enrolment Services between August 15 - 19 (inclusive).
|June 15, 2017|