Register for courses
Before you can register for classes make sure you've done everything you need to be ready and eligible for registration.
- If you're new to UBC, your acceptance deposit counts as your first registration deposit.
- Find out how to use worklists, navigate the Course Schedule and register in classes.
- Create multiple worklists with and timetables to give you options in case courses are full when it's time to register. Creating a worklist doesn't register you for classes.
Learn how to use the Course Schedule, to build worklists, and to register for courses.
Making changes to your registration
Troubleshooting registration issues
If you have been admitted to UBC but are having trouble registering, make sure that you:
- are eligible to register for the session
- are registering on or after your registration date and time
- have paid your registration deposit (continuing students) or acceptance deposit (newly admitted students)
- have paid any other outstanding fees
For technical problems with the SSC, click on Technical Support on the SSC home page.