Coming to UBC on exchange
UBC Vancouver's world-class learning opportunities and breathtaking natural setting combine to offer exchange students from around the world an unforgettable study-abroad experience.
As a visiting exchange student you can:
- Study at UBC for one or two terms (semesters)
- Start your studies in September or January
- Take a wide range of undergraduate or graduate courses
- Obtain credit for study at UBC towards your degree at your home university
Discipline-specific exchanges to UBC
Not from a university partner?
Visiting, Unclassified, and Access Studies students are part of Non-Degree Studies, which is for students taking UBC courses without pursuing a UBC degree.
Non-degree studies is an option if you:
- You have already completed a degree
- You are completing an undergraduate degree at another institution
- You want to take courses for general interest outside of a degree program
Visit Non-Degree Studies content for more information and to find out how to apply.
Go Global Inbound Exchange Team
Email enquiries + drop-in advising
When emailing us, please include:
- Your student number in the subject line
- Your full name and if you are an incoming or outgoing exchange student in the body of the email
Mon: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Tue: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Thurs: 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm