Who to contact for help

Learn about the many resources available to you if you are feeling unsafe, need help, or want someone to talk to.

Contact your Enrolment Services Advisor

Your Enrolment Services Advisors contact details are in your Student Service Centre (SSC) account under 'Personal Info' > 'UBC Contacts'. In most cases your advisor will be able to help you over the phone or by email. If you have a complex inquiry or prefer to talk in person, make an appointment to meet with your advisor at a time and place that's convenient.

If you are facing other difficulties and require assistance, the following services may help you:

First Nations House of Learning

First Nations House of Learning

Telephone: 604 822 8940

Web: Website