- You must have at least a 70% average in your most recent academic term of full-time studies prior to application (e.g. Term 1, if applying for a Summer Global Seminar)
- You need to be a UBC student in good standing (e.g. not be under academic or non-academic discipline) to participate in a Global Seminar
- You should have full-time student status (as defined by your faculty) in the year prior to your Global Seminar
- You must maintain 70% average prior to your Global Seminar departure
- You must have completed or intend to complete the necessary (or equivalent) pre-requisite courses prior to Global Seminar start date
- Unclassified students will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- You will need to be accepted by the Program Director leading the Global Seminar
Global Seminars - Eligibility
Am I eligible for Global Seminars?
If you require academic or other accommodations while abroad, please get in touch with a Global Seminar Advisor before applying to a specific Global Seminar.
If you have concerns about any exceptions to the UBC requirements outlined above, please contact a Global Seminar Advisor at least one week prior to the application deadline.