All structured research abroad programs involve two parts: applying to Go Global to request nomination and submitting an application to the partner university.
Go Global reviews all applications for nomination on a rolling basis and encourages students to submit their Go Global applications as soon as possible.
1. Review the project list or available labs on the partner website to ensure there is a project or lab you are interested in.
2. Apply to register your interest with Go Global online through our Gateway application. Students can apply to up to 3 programs on one application and are asked to submit a brief statement of interest.
3. Go Global will update your online application within 2 weeks of submission with detailed instructions on how to submit your partner application and your UBC transcript.
4. Each partner application may request different supporting documents for Chinese University of Hong Kong prepare to have the following documents ready to include with your partenr application:
- Letter of recommendation from an academic staff (a professor/lecturer) at the home institution
- Latest academic transcript - Go Global will upload your transcript onto Gateway. You are responsible for obtaining transcripts from any other post-secondary institutions that you have attended prior to UBC.
- Copy of the identification/particulars page of your passport.
Once you receive notification from the partner institution, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.