All structured research abroad programs involve two parts: applying to Go Global to request nomination and submitting an application to the partner university.
Go Global reviews all applications for nomination on a rolling basis and encourages students to submit their Go Global applications as soon as possible.
1. Review the project lists or available labs on the partner website to ensure there is a project or lab you are interested in.
2. Apply to register your interest with Go Global online.
3. Go Global reviews all applications on a rolling basis and contacts students with partner application instructions within 2 weeks of submission.
4. Each partner application may request different supporting documents. Prepare to have the following documents ready to include with your partner application:
- Your CV. Please use the Europass format.
- Official academic transcript from your home university (Go Global will provide)
- Letter of motivation/personal statement (max 1 page)
- A letter of recommendation by an academic referee
5. Once you've collected all documents, please submit your application online and inform Go Global of your submission.