- Complete your research about the summer abroad program and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria, including any partner or program-specific requirements.
- Apply online by the Go Global deadline listed above.
- Please submit only one application for the summer program of your choice. You can include a second choice as a backup on the same application if needed by selecting the "Add Item" button.
- Where applicable, select the "Summer Exchange" option to pay tuition to UBC or the "Study Abroad" option to pay tuition to the partner institution. If you select the "Summer Exchange" option, please also include a second choice.
- If you plan to do multiple experiences (e.g. more than one summer program; a term exchange and a summer program, etc.), please submit a separate application for each experience. Our team will review your application(s) and if successful, will nominate you to apply to the partner institution(s).
- Pay the Go Global Fee when prompted, after the application deadline.
- If successfully nominated by Go Global, you will receive instructions on how to apply to the partner university.
Wireless networks at all UBC locations will be unavailable on Sunday, Sep 22 from 10 pm - 2 am. View the notice.