2020/21 Winter Session Term 1 courses
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, all Distance Education (DE) exams for 2020/21 Winter Session Term 1 courses will be held online.
There are several additional changes for students writing a Distance Education exam(s):
- Enrolment Services will no longer arrange invigilation for DE paper-based exams on- and off-campus, and you will no longer need to complete an exam application to write outside of the UBC Vancouver campus.
- Please check with your course syllabus and individual instructors for more details about your Distance Education exam.
- Exam dates and times will be released at the same time as the campus-wide Academic Final Exam schedule and will be shown on SSC on October 23, 2020, approximately 7 weeks before the start of the exam period.
- There will be no application fee as all exams will be held online.
- For students with disabilities, see more information on exam accommodations. If you are registered with the Centre for Accessibility, please book your exam on their exam reservation system. Centre for Accessibility staff will review your exam booking and work with your instructor to arrange online accommodations for your exam.