Mental Health Moments are 45-min virtual sessions offered by UBC Mental Health Nurses and the Wellness Centre. Each session includes the opportunity to hear from a mental health nurse, ask your questions about the particular topic, and participate in a short skill-building activity.
Mental Health Moments workshops
About Mental Health Moments
Top reasons to attend
- Explore a mental health topic in depth.
- Identify skills that can work for your wellbeing.
- Meet the mental health nurses from Student Health Services and ask them your questions.
- Discuss and learn with other students.
Session dates and topics
Each virtual session is 45 minutes long and held on Thursdays at 11 am in the Pacific Time (PT) time zone.
- Thurs, February 11, 2021 (11 am): Nutrition, mental, and physical ecological health
- Thurs, February 25, 2021 (11 am): Sex positive perspectives and mental health
- Thurs, March 11, 2021 (11 am): Positive relationships to media and mental health
- Thurs, March 25, 2021 (11 am): Sleep and mental health
- Thurs, April 8, 2021 (11 am): Self-compassion and mental health
How to join
Please sign up for the sessions you wish to join. You will be emailed a Zoom link after you sign up.
If you have questions
For more information about the sessions, please contact Carlie McPhee (firstname.lastname@example.org).