The Social Impact Lab (SIL) is a learning platform for students to expand their knowledge beyond the classroom and build community. Students work with each other, local community partners, and faculty to develop ideas and solutions through actionable projects that tackle social and environmental issues using a systems thinking and collective impact approach.
At the Social Impact Lab, students address social and environmental challenges by moving from early stages of awareness to real-time action. By joining the program, you will:
- Apply your classroom learning to the real world
- Put your values into practice
- Develop new career skills
- Network with other passionate students and community organizations
- Launch new ideas and solutions to address critical social and environmental challenges on a local and global scale