Applications to volunteer for MURC 2017 are now closed. For details on MURC 2018, please check back in February 2018.
MURC volunteers are integral to the success of this conference. Volunteers are given the opportunity to network with other student leaders and researches on campus and learn about the research being conducted by their peers. Volunteers will be supported by the MURC Committee and UBC Centre for Student Involvement and Careers Staff. Volunteers assist in the delivery of the Multidisciplinary Undergraduate Research Conference by:
- Assisting with any pre-conference preparations such as organizing name tags, preparing conference programs etc.
- Assisting in the check-in of conference presenters and delegates
- Assisting in the set-up and clean-up of spaces used for the conference
- Providing assistance to conference presenters
- Representing both UBC and the MURC team in a professional manner
- Providing any other logistical assistance as required