Join the UBC Hub of Ten Thousand Coffees and begin building your network!
Networking is known to be essential to career building. But why?
- It can be used to find new opportunities.
- It can nurture long-lasting relationships.
- It can be used to exchange ideas & improve your industry knowledge.
And so much more!
Networking is a long-term investment that will continue to give back to you as your career grows. With The UBC Hub of Ten Thousand Coffees, having those career-driven conversations is easy. You'll receive one introduction per month to a fellow student or alumni based on your career interests and goals.
How does it work?
1. Create a free profile on The UBC Hub
2. Select your area of study or industry, interests, and goals.
3. We'll introduce you to someone relevant to your profile.
4. Browse thousands of member profiles and connect directly through the message feature.
Once you sign up to the platform, matches are made each month automatically and optimized to your preferences. Introductions are guided with suggested talking points. You can meet your match in-person, online, or speak to them on the phone. Plus, you will get compliments and feedback after each meeting.
Join The UBC Hub to be matched with fellow students and alumni for career-driven conversation.