If you’re passionate about social and environmental issues, but unsure where to start, join UBtheChange. The student-led program supports UBC students in taking their first steps as changemakers during their university career.
Through UBtheChange, you can:
- Connect with other passionate peers and community organizations across Metro Vancouver.
- Participate in fun and engaging events that support broader social and environmental movements.
- Learn about pathways for pro-social action in pressing local and global issues.
- Collaborate with and directly impact community organizations that work with diverse populations.
- Put learning into practice and develop career skills.
UBtheChange sessions happen on campus through student events, or off campus as Community Action Days, which are short-term projects with schools and nonprofit organizations across Metro Vancouver.