MURC volunteers are integral to the success of this conference. Volunteers are given the opportunity to network with other student leaders and researchers on campus and learn about the research being conducted by their peers. Volunteers will be supported by the MURC Planning Committee and the UBC Centre for Student Involvement and Careers staff. Check out the Event Volunteer role below for more details:
Event volunteers will be tasked with several roles, including:
- Assisting with pre-conference preparations as required
- Assisting with the facilitation, timing, and evaluation of presentations
- Moderating presentation sessions and introducing presenters
- Answering general inquiries from conference attendees and adjudicators
- Providing any additional logistical assistance as needed
Volunteer applications will are now open from January 4 - 25, 2021!
Submit your application here.