MURC volunteers are integral to the success of this conference. Volunteers are given the opportunity to network with other student leaders and researchers on campus and learn about the research being conducted by their peers. Volunteers will be supported by the MURC Planning Committee and the UBC Centre for Student Involvement and Careers staff. Check out the Event Volunteer role below for more details:
- Greet and check-in presenters and attendees
- Assist in managing the presentations with timing and evaluation process
- Assist with organizing any pre-conference preparations
- Answer general inquiries from conference attendees
- Provide any additional logistical assistance when needed
Volunteer applications will open in early January 2021.