The West Coast Virtual Fair is a collaboration between the University of British Columbia (UBC), Simon Fraser University (SFU), and the University of Victoria (UVic). These 3 institutions are pleased to offer students and alumni the exciting opportunity to connect with hundreds of employers and graduate schools at the Career, Volunteer, and Graduate Schools event this spring.
The event will take place on a virtual fair platform called Eventus. Go around exhibitor booths to learn more about various organizations and their opportunities. Over 200 employers, graduate schools, and charities are invited to this one-of-a-kind virtual event. Attendees do not need to be present for the entire fair, and are encouraged to schedule breaks in between sessions.
- 1-on-1 sessions: Enjoy 15-minute private conversations with exhibitors using the video conferencing tool embedded in the platform.
- Group sessions: Join company and graduate school representatives for group information sessions with other UBC, SFU, and UVic students.
Reasons for attending the fair
- Create meaningful connections with recruiters and graduate school representatives across multiple industries
- Learn about full-time, part-time, co-op, and internship opportunities without leaving the comforts of your home
- Develop your networking and job search strategy skills by participating in virtual career-related workshops and interacting with hundreds of exhibitors