Visiting students are required to provide a Letter of Permission issued by their home institution.
Requirements for the Letter
- The Letter must be typed on official university letterhead or written on an appropriate university form
- You must include a list of all the courses that you wish to take
- You must note the academic session you are applying to (e.g., 2018-2019 Winter or 2019 Summer)
- You must indicate your current bachelor's program and academic standing
- The Letter must be in PDF format
Please have the the issuing office can email the Letter of Permission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Letter of Permission is only valid for one session. You will need to submit a new letter for any subsequent sessions in which you wish to register for courses.