The Student Directed Seminars Advisory Committee is made up of faculty members from various departments, staff from the Centre for Student Involvement & Careers, the Alma Mater Society (AMS), and a former SDS Student Facilitator.
All course proposals are reviewed thoroughly for academic rigor, quality of course plans, appropriate marking schemes and assignments, and the overall qualifications and suitability of the student coordinator(s).
Advisory Committee Members 2020-2021
- Dr. José Rodriguez, 2020-21 SDS Program Chair, Senior Instructor (Chemistry)
- Robyn Leuty,Associate Director, Career (Program Sponsor) (CSI&C)
- Dr. Gail Hammond, Assistant Professor (Land and Food Systems)
- Pam Garcia, Program Coordinator (CSI&C)
- Dr. Fernanda Tomaselli, Lecturer and Land One Coordinator (Forestry)
- Adrija Chakrabarti, Student Coordinator 2020-21 (Integrated Science- Sci)
- Dr. Colleen Laird, Assistant Professor, (Asian Studies- Arts)
- Jeff Miller, Senior Associate Director, Faculty Partnerships (CTLT)
- Dr. Sarika Bose, Lecturer (English)
- Emmett Mark, Student Coordinator 2020-21 (Integrated Arts- Arts)
- Elizabeth Wong B.Sc, SDS Student Coordinator Alumnus
- Kip Chow, Student Coordinator 2020-21 (English & Psychology- Arts)