If you are experiencing financial concerns, you can schedule a confidential advising appointment with an Enrolment Services Advisor (ES Advisor). They will work with you to develop the best course of action and review resources available to you.
Check the UBC contact listed in the Personal Info section of your Student Service Centre (SSC). If you do not see an assigned ES Advisor, please submit your request online and an ES Advisor will connect with you directly.
ES Advisors can help you create or adapt your financial plan and find financial support options when unexpected situations arise, such as:
- An unexpected change in living situation
- Food insecurity
- Delays in transferring funds out of a country
- Illness or death in the family
- An exceptional medical situation
- Other unforeseen circumstances you could not have planned for