- US IRS Employer Identification Number (for student/parent tax purposes): 98-6001255
- American students can use this number to claim education tax credits on their income tax. Parents trying to fill out the education tax credits form 8863 may be eligible for up to a $2,500 tax credit. See American Opportunity Credit for details.
- Title IV School Code: G08369
- OPEID: 00836900
- Sallie Mae School Code: 008369-00
- Veterans Affairs Certifying Code: 1-1-1016-75
- DUNS Number: 251949962
Resources for students with US loans
Numbers for your tax return
Frequently Asked Questions
Read our US loans FAQs to find answers to common questions about US loans at UBC.