Registered nurses from UBC Student Health Service are available at weekly booths across campus to answer your questions about any concerns related to physical, mental, emotional, or social wellbeing. Services are free, confidential, and you can drop by with no appointment needed.
Visit a Nurse on Campus booth for the following and more:
- Personalized tips on health and wellness
- Information on navigating health services at UBC and beyond
- Naloxone training and kits
- Free fentanyl test strips
- Free condoms and other safer sex supplies