Tutorial: How to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) from within Canada

Step-by-step instructions, required documents, and other important information about applying for your TRV.

7. If you need help

Before submitting your application

Sign up for the Canvas application review course to go over your application with helpful videos and learn about common mistakes.

Sign up now

If you have questions

You can connect with International Student Advising for questions related to immigration, health insurance, and life as an international student in Canada.

International Student Guide

Find everything you need to know about life as an international student at UBC's Vancouver campus.

View the guide