Submit a question
Leave a message for an International Student Advisor to get advice.
Start the form
Drop in to advising
On Wednesday, Sep 22, Zoom advising will be held during 10 - 11:30 am.
International Student Advising is available for advising in person as well as through Zoom.
- In-person service: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Zoom advising: Monday to Friday, 9:30 am - 11:30 am
Drop in to the Zoom advising session weekday mornings. Find step-by-step instructions on how to use Zoom.
For non-immigration inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your student number in the subject line.
For issues related study permit, work permits, visas, eTA, work policies, or immigration policies, email email@example.com, making sure to include all of the following information:
- Your student number in the subject line
- Your name
- Your citizenship(s)
- All permit and visa expiration dates (if applicable)
- Currently in Canada (Yes or No)
If you request specific assistance, please provide detailed information including applicable documents such as a rejection letter.