Informational interviews are one of the most effective networking strategies. By reaching out and talking to people who do work that you're interested in, you can
- Learn more about career options you’re interested in
- Follow up on research from books, articles, courses, etc.
- Get information specific to you
- Fast-track the answers to some of your career questions
- Open the door to opportunities like internships, volunteer roles, summer jobs, part-time work, contracts or paid work experience