Sponsorship billing


Some UBC students have a portion of their UBC fees paid by a sponsor such as an Indigenous community, employer, or government agency. This is called sponsorship billing.

To have an organization sponsor your studies at UBC, they must meet the required criteria and apply before the start of the term. The student and sponsor should notify the Sponsorship Billing Office at ubc.sponsorship@ubc.ca right away if there are changes to the sponsoring agency or the coverage amount.