The Centre is a friendly and welcoming space in where you can:
Talk to trained undergraduate and graduate Wellness Peer educators about health and wellness.
Talk to a nurse about your health and wellness.
- Find out about health and wellness resources across campus.
- Buy safer sex products, including condoms and lubricants, at cost (cash only).
- Join workshops, events, and other activities to develop skills and strategies for better wellness. See our calendar of events.
- Find out about the First Aid Student Team and the services they provide on campus.
Are you a student leader looking for wellness resources?
The Centre is also a resource for UBC student leaders, where you can:
- Talk to a Health Promotion Specialist about partnering on wellness workshops, events, ideas, and more.
- Learn wellness leadership skills, like how to plan inclusive health and wellness events.
- Find out about current wellness initiatives on campus, and how you can connect these initiatives with your leadership role.