Online orders cost $10.00 + tax.
- Log into the Student Service Centre (SSC) and select "Order Transcripts" under the "Grades & Records" menu
- Submit the request and pay with VISA or MasterCard
- If you don't have a CWL account, enter your student number and use your birthdate (yymmdd) as password
- If you don't remember your student number, CWL login, or password, contact Enrolment Services or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In-person orders cost $10.00 + tax
You can request a transcript in person at the Advising Centre in Brock Hall. Bring photo identification to pick up your transcript. Pay by cheque, money order, debit card, VISA, or MasterCard
Same-day transcript orders cost $14.00 + tax
- Must be made in person at the Advising Centre in Brock Hall Monday - Friday before 2:00 pm
- Will be available for pickup 2:00 pm or after on the day it's ordered
- Same-day orders are subject to availability and are not guaranteed
E-Transcripts cost $10.00 + tax
E-Transcripts are sent electronically to Kwantlen Polytechnic University and Douglas College, and are not available for any other institutions at this time.
You can order an E-transcript on the SSC under Grades and Records > Order Transcripts. Order by 6:00 pm for delivery on the next business day.
Ordering by mail
Mail orders cost $10.70 including tax per transcript
To order a transcript by mail, please provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Student number, if available
- Number of copies
- Your mailing address
Please submit a cheque or money order payable to UBC.