Ordering transcripts before classes start
Courses for the current term won't display on your transcript until the first day of classes. Make sure you order your transcript on or after the first day of classes if you want the current term's courses to display. For example, if you have registered for Winter Term 1 but classes haven't started yet, your transcript won't display any course information for that term. You'll have to wait until WT1 classes start for the courses to appear on your transcript.
Online orders cost $10.00 + tax.
- Log into the Student Service Centre (SSC) and select "Order Transcripts" under the "Grades & Records" menu
- Submit the request and pay with VISA or MasterCard
- If you don't have a CWL account, enter your student number and use your birthdate (yymmdd) as password
- If you don't remember your student number, CWL login, or password, contact Enrolment Services or email email@example.com
In-person orders cost $10.00 + tax
You can request a transcript in person at the Advising Centre in Brock Hall. Bring photo identification to pick up your transcript. Pay by cheque, money order, debit card, VISA, or MasterCard
Same-day transcript orders cost $14.00 + tax
- Must be made in person at the Advising Centre in Brock Hall Monday - Friday before 2:00 pm
- Will be available for pickup 2:00 pm or after on the day it's ordered
- Same-day orders are subject to availability and are not guaranteed
E-Transcripts cost $10.00 + tax
E-Transcripts are sent electronically to Kwantlen Polytechnic University and Douglas College, and are not available for any other institutions at this time.
You can order an E-transcript on the SSC under Grades and Records > Order Transcripts. Order by 6:00 pm for delivery on the next business day.
Ordering by mail
Mail orders cost $10.70 including tax per transcript
To order a transcript by mail, please provide the following information:
- Your full name
- Student number, if available
- Number of copies
- Your mailing address
Please submit a cheque or money order payable to UBC.