All paper transcripts cost $11.34 CAD, including tax.
Delivered by mail
You can request your paper transcript to be delivered by Canada Post regular mail through your Student Service Centre. The processing time is 4 - 7 business days. Please allow extra time for delivery.
- Log into your Student Service Centre (SSC).
- Select “Order Transcripts” under Grades & Records.
- Choose “Mail” for Delivery Type.
- Submit the request and pay with VISA or MasterCard.
Pick up in person
You can pick up your paper transcript at Brock Hall. To place an order, visit Enrolment Services in Brock Hall and pay by debit card, VISA, or mastercard.
You will be required to provide the following for pick-up:
- Photo ID matching the name on the transcript
- Proof of name change, where applicable
If someone is picking up your transcripts on your behalf
You must order your own transcript yourself, even if you authorize someone else to pick it up for you. The person picking up your document must provide the following:
- A completed Third-Party Pick-up Form (pdf)
- The required identification noted in the pick-up form instructions, for both you and the person you authorized to pick up your transcript
Delivered by courier
You can request a paper transcript to be delivered by courier via FedEx. Couriers cannot deliver to PO boxes.
To place an order, login to your Student Services Centre (SSC) and choose 'Courier' as your Delivery Type.
Courier processing times
||Estimated delivery time
|$21.20 + transcript costs
||1-2 business days
|$26.50 + transcript costs
||1-3 business days, depending on destination
|$31.80 + transcript costs
||3-5 business days, depending on destination