Everything you need to know to manage your finances and fund your studies at UBC.
Tuition and fees
Tuition due dates
|Winter Session 2014/15||Summer Session 2015|
|Term 1||September 3, 2014||Term 1||May 13, 2015|
|Term 2||January 7, 2015||Term 2||July 6, 2015|
Resources and tools
- Budgeting basics
Reflect on your spending habits and learn how to balance your budget and manage your spending.
- I have a budget, what's next?
Learn how to be proactive and take control of your finances.
- Stick to your spending plan
You’ve built your budget and made your spending plan. What’s next?
- Student loans and graduation
If you have student loans and are graduating, it's important to know your next steps so you can stay on track.
If you have questions or need help, contact your Enrolment Services Professional (ESP). ESPs are available to help all UBC students.
The resources below will help you stay in good financial standing during your studies.
- Course load guide: student loan and interest-free status eligibility
- UBC's regulations on awards: maintaining your award eligibility
- Policy 67: late payment of fees and accounts
ESPs are always available to help with tuition, loans, awards and financial planning.