The Centre’s programs provide you with community-based opportunities to learn, participate, and collaborate on projects in the community. You can engage with passionate students and community partners through a UBtheChange event or community action day, apply your research skills to social change in the Map the System competition, lead a project by writing a community grant, or by joining a Social Impact Lab project.
The Centre also provides resources and support to instructors, departments, and faculties to enhance teaching and learning processes and connect university resources to the community in ways that support lasting relationships.
Reasons to connect with the Centre
- Connect with community organizations to lead or collaborate on projects.
- Learn how to affect positive social change in your community.
- Grow your network by connecting with like-minded students and community.
- Channel your values into personal growth.
- Explore something you are passionate about.