ESA with student

Enrolment Services Advisors

Enrolment Services Advisors and other Enrolment Services staff support students in person, by phone, and via email.

What Enrolment Services Advisors can help with

All undergraduate students in a degree program have a dedicated Enrolment Services Advisor to help you navigate UBC, from making a budget or applying for loans to understanding UBC regulations and processes. If you don't have an assigned advisor, they're still available to help.

Top reasons to connect

  • Get help with managing your finances and creating a financial plan
  • Talk to someone about scholarships, bursaries, awards, and student loans
  • Walk through your payment options

Talk to an advisor

Email advising

Find your advisor's contact information on the Student Service Centre (SSC) under Personal Info > UBC Contacts. If you don't have an assigned advisor, they're still available to help.


Drop in for a one-on-one advising session at the Enrolment Services Advising Centre in Brock Hall. Or reserve a time with an ES advisor through the virtual line.

Don't have an assigned advisor?

Financial workshops

To see a full calendar of events for the month, week, or day, visit

Contact us

Enrolment Services Advisors

How to contact your advisor

Find your advisor's contact information on the Student Service Centre (SSC) under Personal Info > UBC Contacts.

Enrolment Services Advisors

Telephone: 604 822 9836

Toll-free: 1 877 272 1422

Enrolment Services Advising Centre
Brock Hall
1874 East Mall
Vancouver, BC V6T 1Z1


9:30 am - 4:00 pm
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
9:30 am - 4:00 pm
9:30 am - 4:00 pm