Career Advisors are professional UBC staff who can discuss career options, job search strategies, grad school applications, and more with you.
Talk to an advisor in person from Monday to Friday from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm on the main floor of Brock Hall. Drop-in advisors can answer quick questions, recommend resources, or help you take the next step towards your career goals.
Book an appointment
You can choose to book a one-on-one discussion with a career advisor for a specific topic, or to walk through your job application. In-person or virtual advising appointments can be scheduled for 15, 30, or 45 minutes.
- Log into CareersOnline as a student with your CWL.
- Select “Advising” in the top menu.
- Choose “Book New Appointment”.
- If you have a specific date, time, advising topic, or advisor you’d like to meet, fill out the fields. Otherwise, leave the fields empty and click “Check availability”.
- Select your preferred appointment time and complete the information requested.