Scholarships are available for women students on the Vancouver campus enrolled in part-time studies for both the previous and upcoming Winter Sessions (September – April).
Awards for women in part-time studies
About the awards
- You must be registered in 23 credits or less in the upcoming Winter Session
- You must also have been studying part-time during the past academic year
- You must be paying part-time fees in the upcoming Winter Session
How to apply
- Application period: August 15 - September 16, 2020
- Distribution of awards: November 2020
Before you apply
Read through the award descriptions to view eligibility criteria.
If you were not a UBC student in the 2019/2020 Winter Session, we will require an academic transcript of your most recent study. The transcript can be uploaded with your application.
You will also need to prepare a letter detailing your educational goals, objectives, and financial need.
If you have questions
Please contact your Enrolment Services Advisor directly. If you do not have an assigned advisor, they are still available to help.