To earn the scholarship, you must:
- be registered in at least 24 percentage-graded credits in your previous winter session. Your average will be based on your best 24 percentage-graded credits.
- The following courses will not be counted toward your average:
- Audited courses
- Wait-listed courses
- Summer courses
- Credit/D/Fail courses
- be continuing in the same faculty or school in your current winter session.
To retain the scholarship, you must:
- be registered in 24 percentage-graded credits in your current winter session
- be continuing in the same faculty and school
Students on Co-op or Exchange
Most undergraduate students who earn scholarships and other merit-based awards are required to meet minimum credit-load and academic performance criteria, according to the Regulations Governing University Awards. However, if you are on a Co-op or Exchange term or in your final year of study, please refer to the Special circumstances for students receiving awards or contact your Enrolment Services Advisor directly for more information.
If you are in a post-baccalaureate program such as Medicine, Dentistry, Law, or Education (except NITEP) you will not be eligible. You may qualify for substantial faculty-recommended scholarships. Contact your faculty’s scholarship representative or check your faculty website to find out more.