Changing your contact information

How to change your contact information

You can change your medical and contact information through the Student Service Centre (SSC) in "Contact Summary" under Personal Info.

To authorize another person to access your UBC information, such as medical information, awards and scholarships, or housing details, you will need to grant them third-party authorization.

Update your emergency contact information

Make sure you and your emergency contact can receive emergency and urgent information from UBC. Log into your Student Service Centre (SSC) each year and review the following contact information:

  • All fields under “Contact Summary” in Personal Info
  • All “Emergency Contact” fields in the second tab

If you need help

If you’re having difficulty updating your information online, you can reach out to Enrolment Services for support:

  • Email your Enrolment Services Advisor
    Find your advisor's contact information in your Student Service Centre (SSC) by selecting “Contact Summary” under Personal Info.
  • Fill out the online form
    You can submit your request online. Be sure to include your student number.
  • Call Enrolment Services
    Contact Enrolment Services at 604 822 9836 or 1 877 272 1422.
  • Visit Enrolment Services in person
    Drop by the Enrolment Services Advising Centre in Brock Hall to speak with an Advisor.
  • Mail your information
    Send your updated contact information to Enrolment Services through mail. Be sure to include your student number and signature.