You will not be able to register for cross-campus courses by yourself. An Enrolment Services staff member at the Okanagan campus will complete your registration.
Faculties reserve the right to decline a request if the course is in high demand, or if the equivalent course is available at the UBC Vancouver campus in either the Summer or Winter Session.
- Download and complete the UBC Vancouver cross-campus request form (pdf). If you are a graduate student, please complete the Authorization and Course Registration Form instead.
- Submit the request form to your academic advisor for approval.
- Your academic advisor will then send the form to Enrolment Services staff at the UBC Okanagan campus, and it will be forwarded to the appropriate faculty at the Okanagan campus for review.
- You will receive an email notifying you if your request has been approved. Cross-campus registration is typically scheduled on the Visiting students registration date for Summer and Winter, respectively. If there is space in the course, you will then be registered by an Okanagan staff member.
- You will receive an email with your registration outcome for your requested course(s).
If you are unable to download and submit the form by email, you can print and complete it by hand and bring it to your academic advisor in person.