- Fill out the cross-campus request form.
- Submit the request form to your academic advisor for approval.
- Your academic advisor will send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, and it will be forwarded to the appropriate faculty on the Okanagan campus for review.
- You will receive an email notifying you if your request has been approved and you will be registered by an Okanagan staff member, pending space availability.
- You will receive an email with the outcome of registration for your requested course(s).
You will not be able to register yourself in cross-campus courses. A staff member in Enrolment Services at the Okanagan campus will register you.
Faculties reserve the right to decline a request if the course is in high demand, or if the equivalent course is available at your home campus in either the Summer or Winter Session.
Submit your completed form by:
- April 15 for Summer Session
- August 15 for Winter Session
If you have problems completing the form
If you are unable to save and submit the form by email, you can print and complete it by hand and bring it to your academic advisor.