Cross-campus registration allows undergraduate students on the Vancouver campus to take courses at the Okanagan campus. A maximum of 15 credits can generally be taken as a cross-campus registrant - this is reviewed on a case-by case basis.
Eligibility for cross-campus registration
The information below applies to Arts and Science courses. Requests for other courses will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the governing faculty or school.
To be considered for registration at the Okanagan campus, Vancouver undergraduate students must have:
- Completed a minimum of 24 credits, with grades
- No failed courses in the most recent 24 credits
- A minimum overall average of 68% on their most recent 24 credits
- Satisfied all prerequisites for the course requested
Cross-campus registration does not apply to:
Switching to an Okanagan degree program: To transfer campuses completely, you can apply for a change in campus/faculty through the SSC
Graduate students: Visit the Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website or talk to your program advisor or more information
How to apply
You won't be able to register yourself in cross-campus courses. A staff member in Enrolment Services at the Okanagan campus will register you.
Faculties reserve the right to decline a request if the course is in high demand, or if the equivalent course is available at your home campus in either the Summer or Winter Session.
Applying for a cross-campus course
- Fill out the cross-campus request form on this page
- Submit the request form to your academic advisor for approval
- Your academic advisor will send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org, and it will be forwarded to the appropriate faculty on the Okanagan campus for review
- You will receive an email notifying you if your request has been approved and you will be registered by an Okanagan staff member, pending space availability
- You will receive an email with the outcome of registration for your requested course(s)
Submit your completed form by:
March 1 for Summer Session
June 1 for Winter Session
If you have problems completing the form
If you are unable to save and submit the form by email, you can print and complete it by hand and bring it to your academic advisor.