UBC follows provincial health guidelines to make sure the campus is safe for all students, staff, and faculty. Find resources and information below about COVID-19:
- If you’re feeling ill, use the Thrive Health self-assessment tool.
- Get your COVID-19 vaccination if you haven’t already.
- Receive your COVID-19 booster dose if you’re eligible.
- Pick up a rapid antigen test kit if you need one.
- Download your proof of vaccination for international travel.
- If you’re an international student preparing to enter Canada, review the guide.
- Get the latest updates about UBC’s response to COVID-19.