Register for courses
Before you can register for classes make sure you've done everything you need to be ready and eligible for registration.
- If you're new to UBC, your acceptance deposit counts as your first registration deposit.
- Find out how to use worklists, navigate the Course Schedule and register in classes.
- Create multiple worklists in case courses are full. Creating a worklist doesn't register you for classes.
Making changes to your registration
Troubleshooting registration issues
If you have been admitted to UBC but are having trouble registering, make sure that you:
- are eligible to register for the session
- are registering on or after your registration date and time
- have paid your registration deposit (continuing students) or acceptance deposit (newly admitted students)
- have paid any other outstanding fees
For technical problems with the SSC, click on Technical Support on the SSC home page.