Making a positive impact is often hard to do alone. The Global Lounge offers your organization resources, and an opportunity to collaborate with others through workshops and social events.
Global Lounge Network membership requirements
- Nominate one representative – a Global Lounge Officer - to attend Network meetings and be a part of a Global Lounge Network committee. The Global Lounge Officer must be part of your club’s executive team as this provides a greater opportunity for information transfer.
- Global Lounge Officers and club or organization president must attend and complete the Global Lounge Orientation requirements.
- Collaborate with other members of the network on an event or initiative within your committee. If an event is not possible, other collaborations may be considered.
- Actively engage through the Global Lounge Hub on Canvas
- Attend at least one Global Cafe or virtual Global Lounge event.
- Acknowledge Global Lounge membership in any publications or advertising materials.
- Actively provide feedback and assessment to improve Global Lounge programs.
- Attend and complete Global Lounge Network Training in September with the club President.
- Actively provide feedback for the improvement of Global Lounge operations
President and Global Lounge Officer responsibilities
Complete the asynchronous and synchronous components to the Global Lounge Orientation by the end of September, meaning you must complete scheduled and non-scheduled components.
The asynchronous components will be provided in the beginning of September. The synchronous component will take place on Saturday, September 26, 2020. The training will include:
Opportunity to connect with all other members
Find out about Global Lounge – the what, when, where, why and who
Find out about expectations and event calendar for the year
Improve teamwork and leadership skills