Making a positive impact is often hard to do alone. The Global Lounge offers your organization resources, and an opportunity to collaborate with others through events and initiatives.
Global Lounge Network membership requirements
- Nominate one representative—a Global Lounge Officer—to attend Network meetings and be a part of a Global Lounge Network committee. The Global Lounge Officer must be part of your club’s executive team as this provides a greater opportunity for information transfer.
- Global Lounge Officers and club or organization presidents must complete the Global Lounge Orientation requirements (online orientation modules and committee sessions).
- Collaborate with other members of the network on an event or initiative within your committee.
- Acknowledge Global Lounge membership in any publications or advertising materials.
- Actively provide feedback and assessment to improve Global Lounge programs and operations.
President and Global Lounge Officer responsibilities
Complete the asynchronous and synchronous components to the Global Lounge Orientation by the end of September, meaning you must complete scheduled and non-scheduled components.
The asynchronous online components will be provided in the beginning of September. The synchronous component, the committee sessions, will take place in late September (dates and times will be announced to network members.)
Opportunity to connect with all other members
Find out about Global Lounge – the what, when, where, why and who
Find out about expectations and event calendar for the year
Improve teamwork and leadership skills