Calculating your course load
The number of credits you need depends on which program you’re in. Select from the list below to find your program’s course load information.
When you're calculating your course load, the table headings refer to the following:
- Credits: 100% of a full-time course load for September - April
- 60% session: 60% of a full-time course load for September - April
- 60% term: 60% of a 1-term full-time course load
- 40% session: 40% of a full-time course load for September - April
- 40% term: 40% of a 1-term full-time course load
Full-year course credits are divided into 50% in Term 1 and 50% in Term 2. Make sure you maintain minimum enrolment in each term.
N/A credits: If your program and year level credit requirements are listed as N/A, please contact your Enrolment Services Advisor. ES advisors are available to help all students.