If you are experiencing financial distress, you can schedule a confidential advising appointment with your Enrolment Services Advisor. Your advisor will assess your financial situation and provide the best course of action for your situation.
We may be able to help with the following scenarios and others as they arise:
- An unexpected change in living situation
- Devaluation of a country’s currency
- Inability to have funds transfer out of the country
- Illness or death in the family
- An exceptional medical situation
- Other unforeseen circumstances you could not have planned for
If you are a graduate or post-baccalaureate student, Enrolment Services Advisors are still available to help.