About two weeks before your registration opens, your date and time will be posted on the Student Service Centre (SSC). We’ll email you to let you know when your date and time are available. In the meantime, check the general registration dates to see the registration period for your year level.
While you’re waiting to register
Take the time to make sure you’ve got everything you need before your registration opens to make sure things go smoothly the day of.
- Watch our video tutorials on registering for classes, building worklists, and understanding the Course Schedule.
- Check out the How to Register for a detailed overview of the registration process.
- Visit Quick Help for step-by-step instructions and bookmark the Glossary so you can find out what all those terms and codes mean.
- Go to Course Planning in the Calendar to understand the degree requirements for your program.
Log in to the the SSC and start building worklists anytime. Worklists let you save courses and sections and build timetables in preparation for registration.
- Log in to the SSC and get familiar with the Course Schedule. You can always find the Course Schedule from Registration > Courses in the SSC top menu.
- Play around in the Course Schedule. Try searching for courses or instructors and browsing courses, Standard Timetables (STT) or specializations.
- Create multiple worklists with different timetables. This way you’ll have lots of options in case courses are full when it’s time to register.
- Remember that creating a worklist doesn’t register you for any classes!
Know where to go if you need help
Course planning and degree requirements
Your academic advising office can help you with questions about degree and course planning.
Your Enrolment Services Professional is always available to answer your questions or help you to the right place if you don’t know where to start.