You may begin working full-time immediately after submitting your post-graduation work permit application while you are waiting for a decision from IRCC, only if:
- at the time you submitted your application, you:
- Have a valid study permit and apply within 90 days after your Letter of Completion first became available, AND
- Have completed your program of study, AND
- Were eligible to work off campus without a work permit during your studies, AND
- Did not work off campus for more than 20 hours per week during academic sessions.
If you plan to travel, visit travel scenarios for more information to review your options.