You may begin working full-time immediately after submitting your post-graduation work permit application while you are waiting for a decision from IRCC:
- If the time you submitted your application, you:
- Have a valid study permit and apply within 90 days after your Letter of Completion first became available, AND
- Have completed your program of study, AND
- If you were eligible to work off campus without a work permit during your studies, AND
- If you did not work off campus for more than 20 hours per week during academic sessions.
If you plan to travel, visit travel scenarios for more information to review your options.