Advising Assistants and International Student Advisors are experts on immigration policies. They are available to help you in-person, by phone, or via email. They can offer application review sessions and one on one appointments for in-depth questions.
Mondays to Fridays from 9:30 am to 4:00 pm at International Student Advising in the UBC Life Building. General information is available from Advising Assistants.
Before dropping by, please do the following:
- Review all the steps of the tutorial and note where you got stuck.
- Gather your supporting documents and bring them with you.
Call International Student Advising at 604-822-5021 with your inquiry and we will set up a phone advising appointment as appropriate.
Once you have a scheduled appointment to speak with an Advisor, make sure to review all the steps of the tutorial and note where you got stuck.
Before sending an email, check that you have reviewed all the steps of the tutorial and note where you got stuck.
If you still have questions, send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- Your student number in the email subject line
- Your name
- Your citizenship(s)
- All permit and visa expiration dates (if applicable)
- If you are currently in Canada (YES or NO)
- Which step in the tutorial you are stuck on
- Copies of applicable documents, such as a rejection letter, that relates to your specific question(s)